1/2 c. milk
1 egg yolk
1 1/4 c. flour
thin slices of apple
2 T. thinly sliced butter
Sugar & cinnamon to sprinkle on dough
2 T. milk
1/2 c. powdered sugar
- Mix margarine, milk, egg yolk, and flour. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Divide into 2 portions and roll out one portion in spread on the bottom of an 8x8 pan.
- Spread butter on dough and add thin apple slices.
- Sprinkle sugar & cinnamon.
- Roll out second half of dough and place strips of dough in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake at 325 F for 1 hour.
- Drizzle with glaze.