2 t. ground cinnamon
1/2 c. sugar
2 c. mashed cooked sweet potatoes
1/3 c. vanilla extract
2/3 c. buttermilk
- Preheat to 360 degrees F.
- Combine 2 lbs flour mix, cinnamon, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl mix sweet potato, vanilla,and buttermilk until totally combined.
- Combine flour mix and sweet potato mix.
- Dust surface with biscuit mix and roll dough out. Cut biscuits and place them on a greased 9-in square pan.
- Bake 20-25 min, until brown on the outside and solid in the center. Glaze with melted butter and serve hot.